Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Help Tip: If you have a question that has not been answered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum members.

Please note this topic has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new topic.

Thank you all in advance for doing your part in helping iboats run a smooth ship.

Additional forum rules linked below.
See more
See less

438559 Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 438559 Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit

Does a rebuild kit exist for this pump OMC 438559? I can't find any cross references. Complete pump is about $90.

If I have to replace, which pump should I replace with? I'd like to get one that is rebuildable.

Sierra shows that pump #187352 is a replacement for this pump but there is only one inlet and one outlet for that pump instead of the two that are on the 438559.

Motor is Johnson 115EL76. I'd like to make sure that replacement pump bolts on and provides enough fuel for this 1976 115 hp motor.

Re: 438559 Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit

OMC part number 393103 or Sierra part # 18-7820 will do the job. They are currently out of them here a iboats though..

"Boating is Life...All the rest is just Details"

2007 Bentley 200 Cruise
    2007 Merc. 90 4 stroke

Re: 438559 Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit

TEBOW Country

Please, NO PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems. they will not be answered.
      That is what these forums are for. Post your questions, in the appropriate Forum.