1995 Evinrude Ocean Pro 150

ReelNauti460

Cadet
Hi, I am looking for the specs on my engine. I recently purchased a Key West with a 150 Ocean Pro recently rebuilt engine. I have always been an inboard guy with very little outboard experience from a service perspective. I do all of my own maintenance and electrical etc. on all of my boats, but I am lacking the general knowledge of outboard specs etc. For instance I have no idea what the max rpm of this engine is? So does anyone know where I might find the owners manual for this old engine? I have the service manual (deloc), but it is too generic and does not cover the individual specs of each engine.

Thanks,
Orlando

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner
the marinengine web site has factory service manuals. You will need your model number to get the exact one.

ReelNauti460

Cadet
Thanks for the responses, but I already have the Seloc service manual which does not list the max rpm for this engine.
I have an E150SLEOM I think the S can be left out but the operators manual has what I am looking for but if anyone else has this engine or knows what the max RPM is please post. Thank you.

I am not sure if it red lines at 4800 or 5800. I have read both. 4800 seems low but I have know idea. Thanks.

Last edited:

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
Thanks for the responses, but I already have the Seloc service manual which does not list the max rpm for this engine.
I have an E150SLEOM I think the S can be left out but the operators manual has what I am looking for but if anyone else has this engine or knows what the max RPM is please post. Thank you.

I am not sure if it red lines at 4800 or 5800. I have read both. 4800 seems low but I have know idea. Thanks.

you cannot leave the S out , it signifies specifically which model you have. the last letter can be ommitted though(M)