1995 Evinrude Ocean Pro 150

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Evinrude Ocean Pro 150

Hi, I am looking for the specs on my engine. I recently purchased a Key West with a 150 Ocean Pro recently rebuilt engine. I have always been an inboard guy with very little outboard experience from a service perspective. I do all of my own maintenance and electrical etc. on all of my boats, but I am lacking the general knowledge of outboard specs etc. For instance I have no idea what the max rpm of this engine is? So does anyone know where I might find the owners manual for this old engine? I have the service manual (deloc), but it is too generic and does not cover the individual specs of each engine.

Thanks,
    Orlando

Ken Cook & Co.; Ebay.

Comment

the marinengine web site has factory service manuals. You will need your model number to get the exact one.

Comment

Thanks for the responses, but I already have the Seloc service manual which does not list the max rpm for this engine.
        I have an E150SLEOM I think the S can be left out but the operators manual has what I am looking for but if anyone else has this engine or knows what the max RPM is please post. Thank you.

I am not sure if it red lines at 4800 or 5800. I have read both. 4800 seems low but I have know idea. Thanks.
        Last edited by ReelNauti460; February 13th, 2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Factory brochure says-------4500 to 5500 RPM

Comment

Originally posted by racerone View Post
            Factory brochure says-------4500 to 5500 RPM
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by oldboat1 View Post
              Ken Cook & Co. ...
              Thank you for this info, they got back to me and have a web site https://www.outboardbooks.com/ just for such an occasion.

Comment

Working...
              X