Hose connections

sea monkey53

Recruit
Hello guys. I am trying to figure out where 3 hoses hook up on a 95 Johnson 175 fast strike. Let me start off by saying i'm not an outboard mechanic, although I did just rebuild this motor. When we got the boat, some of the hoses weren't on it, and now that I have put everything back together, I have these 3 nipples that I can't figure out where they go. I've been trying to upload a photo, but it says there are server errors, so maybe I can get the photo uploaded later. The 3 connections are on top of the fuel inlet system where the 2 lines that feed the carbs are located. One sticks straight up out of the top towards the flywheel (1), the 2nd one is a brass fitting that faces starboard (3)and fuel comes out of this one when you prime the system. The 3rd one is right beside this brass one and is a small plastic nipple (2) also facing starboard. I don't have a manual, and can't afford one right now, so if anyone could help me on this, I was greatly appreciate it. I finally got a photo uploaded. The connections are labeled as 1, 2, and 3 in the photo. I should also mention that the oiling system has been removed on this motor.

Last edited:

sea monkey53

Recruit
IMG-20190711-00680.jpg