1989 VRO 120 fuel issue?

MRJ82

Cadet
Hello all. Well my 4th of July boating weekend has came to a halt, or a lot "slower" I should say. I went to take my boat out for a ride today and noticed immediately that it was running differently. It seemed like it was missing on a cylinder or cylinders. I ran to the parts store thinking it may just need a new set of plugs. Changed said plugs to no avail. Now I'm thinking fuel issue. Took her for a spin at wot and noticed its lacking in power. While at wot, I gave the primer bulb a few squeezes to see if that would help. No change noticed. I made one more wot pull and pushed in "choke" or enrichnier on my controls, and she took off. If I hold it in, it runs preety good, but as soon as let off it's back to sub par performance. I'm I looking at a bad fuel pump, or clogged jets/circuits in a carb or carbs? Thanks for the help fellas.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
The primer valve puts fuel into the motor.-----That fuel is under pressure from the fuel pump.---That fuel bypasses the carburetors.--That sure points at a carburetor problem.----Your fuel pump appears to be working fine !