TN 28 water pump impeller replacement

3DHUSKER

Cadet
New coils installed, back together and test ran tonight for 20 min at idle and then half throttle, no issues. It is a impressive little engine. It is going to be fun. Now I need to title and license it. Yep we have to do that here in Missouri.

3DHUSKER

Cadet
Thank you for your help. I need to find another one that is about 10 HP and 15 years newer to work on next. I really enjoyed this one. I may have to start collecting them. :)

Crosbyman

Rear Admiral
well a lot of folks don't like the turtle series (9.5hp (see Leroy's article) but I have revived a few with not to much trouble

the later version 1966 and up have vibration dampners otherwise they shake a bit to much to some

plenty around and they make good back-ups and trollers when adjusted properly .

http://www.leeroysramblings.com/OMC_9.5.htm

anything below 10hp was popular in Canada because you did not have to get a boat registration number

Attachments

• photo301810.jpg
    photo301810.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 0

racerone

Supreme Mariner
We have a lot of small motors in Canada due to the fact that we have a lot of lakes with clean water and fish.------Plus a short season in fresh water makes for many " near new condition " 40 / 50 year old motors.------Shops do not touch them and therefor they are available cheap.