Lost Throttle cable clamp😬

Softballguy

Recruit
Hey guys I’m desperately searching for this throttle cable clamp and can not find them anyplace on the internet. Is anyone smarter then me able to dig up a part number or better direct me to find one ? Or a way to work around it with another model??

Attachments

• photo306300.jpg
    photo306300.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • photo306300.jpg
    photo306300.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Softballguy

Recruit
The motor now is a 1995 115HP Johnson offshore. The motor was on an older Bayliner but was clearly replacing a different motor so it’s hard to say what the controls may have originally been for. The throttle cables are Johnson but I’m not certain the gear controls are ?? If that’s possible ? The M on the bracket has me curious if it’s posdibly merc cruiser controls ??? I have another side mount box but it doesn’t have the tilt and trim so I was trying to make this work. If I can’t fibd that piece I likely remove the tilt trim cable and use my Johnson control box for exclusively controls since my ignition etc. is already mounted to the center counsel I’d just have to figure out the neutral safety switch.. it’s been a beast of a project...

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Look it up for a ----concealed side mount control box.-------Listed under ------accessories ------For the 95 model year.-----And no it is not a Mercury part.