25 hp Johnson 2 stroke fuel mix

smitti

Cadet
I am trying to find the fuel mix for my 2003 Johnson bombardier 25 hp 2 stroke the serial # IS J25RLSRR, and I have it on a 1648 Lowe big Jon that tops at 28 what speed/ prop are y'all runin? btw the prop is factory. any help would be gladly appreciated

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
If you are getting 28 mph on a 16 ft with a 25 hp, you are doing well.

Crosbyman

Rear Admiral
the world is still waiting:pop2: for the USA to go metric :lol:

at 69 i'll keep my set SAE tools just in case it does not happen. :canada::smow:

F_R

Supreme Mariner
Too late, I already bought a set of metric tools. Can't work on today's cars without them. But then you can't work on today's cars anyway.:laugh:

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Too late, I already bought a set of metric tools. Can't work on today's cars without them. But then you can't work on today's cars anyway.:laugh:

I've got a 2016 mercruiser that comes in and the alternator mount bolt is metric but the tension adjust bolt is SAE...

Crosbyman

Rear Admiral
Metric SAE …. arguments all the time

Remember my straight faced dad jokingly telling aunt Melly (English Canadian) at Christmas. that we should end all these family discussions and some arguments (feuds) about the two languages in Canada …..

He told her…. we should all speak…. French She did not buy it but the turkey (la dinde) was great !

then there was that English fellow in the subway one morning ..visiting Montreal Quebec

As I was reading my English Gazette to work he started a discussion on the "French" thing in Quebec bla bla bla and he went on for 5 min… till I told him I had no issues with the French "thing" in Canada being French born and raised :laugh:

he quickly ended the small talk :eek::bolt:

racerone

Supreme Mariner
I always thought that folks in the eastern province had a speech defect.