1988 johnson 120 vro questions

muddyfishin

Seaman
just bought this motor that was sitting as a spare parts motor although nothing was taken or missing and it hadn't been used in a few years or more,, came with everything down to even the tachometer, , motor is clean looks real good and well greased, (literally) so i do a compression test, got 120 in 3 cylinders but the port side top cylinder has about 80 psi,put a dab of oil in for a wet test to see if its the rings, sure enough it pumped up the psi, so im thinking its a stuck ring(praying, hopefully) i did one decarb session but not sure i did it right,, ran seafoam in the gas, also sprayed seafoam top engine cleaner while running in the throat of the carbs,, now my question is, having 4 carbs , which carb runs to which cylinder? i see in breakdown diagrams it looks like the they cross over the crank housing as if the port side top carb would feed the starboard side top cylinder, is this true? because i may have fed most of my cleaner through the wrong carb, i did get the psi to come a little over 90 psi, but i want to be sure i get a whole can to the low psi cylinder,, thanks and also , does anyone know what rpms should be at idle,, she was hanging around 1500