1988 tilt and trim rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailking82

Petty Officer 3rd Class
i am in the process of doing a complete rebuild of my trim and tilt. I have seen that i need to buy differant seals as they are not included in the same kit. The trim and tilt part number i have is 328718, what do i need to complete the rebuild for the tilt cylinder, both trim cylinders and manifold?

trailking82

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Can anyone show me in the right direction of the items needed? Looking to place an order on iboats later today or tomorrow. Want to get it all in one order.

rebuilding becuase the cylinders and pressure relief valve all leak, also it seems the cylinders will not apply force either going up or down.

trailking82

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thanks, Any other items that would be considered a best practice to replace?

rstex

Seaman Apprentice
i am in the process of doing a complete rebuild of my trim and tilt. I have seen that i need to buy differant seals as they are not included in the same kit. The trim and tilt part number i have is 328718, what do i need to complete the rebuild for the tilt cylinder, both trim cylinders and manifold?

I saw you were having the issue I am. I was hoping you had an answer to your question you could share. My T&T won't move either direction even with the outboard not connected to the tilt. All I can find are answers saying to rebuild. I was wondering what all you replaced in yours. Thanks.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
This thread has been inactive for almost 2 years.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.