Is there any honest Mecanic's in So Cal?

gabriel

Cadet
I've taking my nissan 90hp OB to six different shops and every time I get it back It's wrost then when I brought it.

I got a cover over all three of my carbs can I remove that without needing a new gasket?

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral
Re: Is there any honest Mecanic's in So Cal?

There is a 90% chance that the gasket will tear...What's your zip code?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

nope, all the honest mechanics quit.
the rest of us go to schools to renew our license to steal

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Your response isn't helpful or professional.

It's at least as useful as an answer as the title to the original post is as a question.

gabriel

Cadet

Thank You Guys For your replies.

Sorry If I offended anybody I am brutily truthful on my questions so I can recieve a brutly truthful answer. Thank you.

My zip is 90630 I'm really excited the guru replied :)

Let's see what you guy's have for me. Even a private mech without a shop. You guy's know about in this area, I heard those are the best?

Thank you Gentlemen for all your help it is beyond appreciated

This truly is the best web site for this in the world.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

while there are a few backyard wrenches, most screw up more than they fix. trust me I work behind them quite a bit.
buys hay for my Horse anyway.
as you havent really stated what issues your having with your engine its difficult for anyone to help.
I get engines all the time that have been through 3 or 4 dealerships.
so far I havent had one beat me.
however I do tend to spend a lot on training and diagnostic equipment.
post the issue and maybe someone can steer you in the right direction.

D

DJ

There are many honest ones. Several have responded to your post here. Those guys are real experts. They'll help you walk through it.

Remember. Information is golden. You can't provide too much.

imported_Warren

Petty Officer 1st Class

Good luck in your search and let me know who you find....I'm a 90630"r myself and have had some really bad local experiences....Thats why I came here and try to do it myself.....

Give Boat house of anaheim a call....Tim is really honest and will charge 1/2 hour if thats what it takes.....

Johns custom Marine ripped of my dad, myself and a couple other friends really bad....I sold my Evinrude and went to Tohatsu because of them......Good luck....Warren

gabriel

Cadet

Thanks Warren,

I also went to them with my force they took the apart a cover to get to piston and told me he wasn't going to put it back together because it wasn't worth it, that I should buy a 2007 Evinrude. That's when I got this nissan that has been a nightmare.

But you know what I still think. Since the first day on the water with a boat I called mine was and always will be magic.

imported_Warren

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yep.....Exactly the same thing they did to me....Took apart the lower unit without telling me and tried to sell me an etec when i came in to get my boat, they wanted another $900 to get the part and put it back together...This is how I got it back, with a box of parts....Ruined my whole weekend.
transom_2550.jpg

I ended up coming on here, getting some help and got it fixed for $60.....I was and still am furious at those guy's.....When they go out of business i'll probably go back to evinrude again.....Warren

gabriel

Cadet

Come to think about it They did tell me they where the number one dealer in so cal for evinrude outboards.

I just figured out how.

:(:confused: