Honda Bf30a Electric Start Conversion

BravoMPA

Recruit
Hi Everyone, You guys have helped me before so I am back again. I have a 2002 Honda BF30A, manual start. I'm looking to convert my pull start to an electric start. Honda-marine website isn't helpful and currently during the holiday period, I'm unable to contact a dealer. I have noticed in the shop manual for the engine that there are a lot of differences in the wiring of an electric started honda, but I'm thinking it doesn't have to be that fancy. Does anyone know were I can look for this information? I've tried the web but not able to find what I'm looking for. Thanks again.

BravoMPA

Recruit
Re: Honda Bf30a Electric Start Conversion

I see that you deal with Tohatsu but I don't see where you deal with Honda. I am not doubting you on the price, but can you tell me a little more, ie what I get for 650.00 and a contact number.

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral
Re: Honda Bf30a Electric Start Conversion

We don't do Honda anymore. I'm just trying to give you an idea as to how much the parts would cost. You need to contact a Honda to get a firm price on the kit and they will be able to give you any further information on what is involved.