Need fuel pump assembly for Honda 15 hp

thomasdthe3rd

Recruit
One of the nipples broke on the housing and is now missing. I can’t find the pump anywhere. It is a 1998 motor and the part number is 16700-ZV4-005. Anyone know of an aftermarket that would fit?

Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbcurt00

Staff member
thomasdthe3rd pls remember Iboats forums dont have a parts swap/trade section and doesnt permit Solicitations or offers.

ahicks

Captain
Wowee, I don't see it anywhere either. Hate to see an engine scrapped because the fuel pump is no longer available. I don't see it anywhere either. Maybe try to come up with an alternative pump? Like a small electric?

thomasdthe3rd

Recruit
I had it ordered from bikebandits but then got an email saying they no longer have it. I can not find it anywhere. I would try an alternative. It looks like a variable speed pump based on engine speed. Looks like a cam on the back of it. If anyone has any ideas, I’m listening. Don’t want to waste a good motor.

thomasdthe3rd

Recruit
Thanks GA-Boater, went to the site and called them. They said they have it, had to order online, hopefully be here soon. Thanks for the help.

thomasdthe3rd

Recruit
Well, shipwreck salvage just sent me an email saying that they do not have it. It is not looking good for finding one. Any more input would be great, I am still scouring sites and local yards. Any help is appreciated.