90 Force alarm

91Force

Cadet
Gidday

I bought my first boat about 6 months ago with a 90hp Force motor. since i purchased it ive clocked up around 20-30 hours on it with no problems at all until now , i took it out to the lake and its been having a few issues , generally i like to launch and let it idle for 5-10 mins and warm up then go out but lately after the 5 mins its been running like a bag of cr*p , only getting 30-40% power , when i open it up and gains speed it drops off back to near idle , 10 mins after trying different things it starts a continous alarm , so i take it back in , shutdown and leave for 10mins then start up again , no alarm no power loss at all runs perfectly fine and did for the rest of the day.

Im currently in the process of replacing thermostat , Impeller and plugs/leads but they all appear to be fine , oil level and color are all normal. although i did find on the impeller gasket a slight nick where it looks to have caught something and slightly bent it (not sure if that is suppose to be like that or not) but no damage to the impeller itself apart from being a tight fit.

any suggestions?