Fuel Pump Kit

Why Force it

Cadet
does anyone know where I can get a fuel pump rebuild kit for my 1994 force 50 ser. no. 0E0 62441. my local dealer says it is no longer available.

Nordin

Commander
Try Franz Marine, he will have if it is available and maybe if it is not available.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
1994 was the year they transitioned to the new style pump. Both
types of pumps were used in 1994.

if you have the newer Mercury style square pump, the part number is.: 21-857005A1 DIAPHRAGM KIT

If you have the old style 2 stage pump, most parts are available from any Mercury dealer, but it appears they do not sell it as a kit.

crowleymarine.com/mercury-outboard/parts/1469_120.cfm?mdl=EITNAV

Or Sierra brand part number 18-7806-1

BTW, looking at your serial number, your motor should be a 1993.

Last edited:

Why Force it

Cadet
Wow! you guys are awesome. this boat and motor has been sitting covered for about 8 yrs. It looks brand new but time has taken a toll I am sure. Thanks so much for the info on the fuel pump. I am also going to rebuild the carb, as gas now leaks down the exhaust if you continue to press the primer bulb and floods the motor. but on the other hand, if it sits for a while it starts right up and idles fine. Thanks again, Al

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner
Yup clean the carb and the leak should stop.
Make sure the jets are clear.
Top 4 posts in this forum, READ
They have god info on your motor.

Why Force it

Cadet
Well, since my last post I put a new needle seat and gaskets in the carb. started right up and ran with muffs for about 1 min. then died and would not start again. no spark. changed the 20 amp fuse, no luck. then it went from bad to worse when the starter motor just quit. not even a click sometimes. battery voltage good-13.3-maybe starter motor shot, but doesn't have many hours on it at all. but still has an electrical problem-no spark - 94 force 50 hp. 0e062441. any ideas?? thank you

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner
outboardignitiondotcom has test procedures for your motors electrical system.