Another Tilt trim question

Nickstoyz

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Got the motor started to day. Bad ignition switch im gonna buy one from iboats. Any suggestions? 96 50 hp. The damn switch is tight up in the council. Barely enough slack to work on it possibly if i disconnect the ground. When i do get it apart, im going to make the wires longer.

Nickstoyz

Petty Officer 3rd Class
New ignition switch in this weekend. Starts right up. Pulling the boat out tomorrow. The dude with the pontoon trailer isnt being very cooperative. Says hes a logger so i can see that, apologized for not replying often. But said he was home this weekend and promised to send pics. And that hasnt happened so i think its time to move on.

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner
Wisconsin, I know they have a bazillion pontoon boats (I used to deliver them up there)
and trailers there.
Look on Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and what ever is local to you.

Nickstoyz

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hello everyone! Spring is close and I'm getting ready to work on this problem and my exhaust leak. Going to buy the gaskets soon. So I'm excited too dive in, maybe lol

Nickstoyz

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hello all, my problem was bad wires. I replaced the red power wires and all is good. No clue what happened to them but it works now. Thanks to all the replied !