Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

Help Tip: If you have a question that has not been answered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum members.

Please note this topic has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new topic.

Thank you all in advance for doing your part in helping iboats run a smooth ship.

Additional forum rules linked below.
http://forums.iboats.com/forum-rules-guidelines-405/
See more
See less

Fuel Curve for 6354T Perkins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Curve for 6354T Perkins

Does anyone out there know where I can find a fuel curve for a 6354T Perkins Marine engine?

The engine is 200 Hp. I am just looking to find what the best speed is to run the engine at to get the best fuel economy.

I have heard that the boat itself (1981 Mainship) operates with the best fuel economy at about 7 knots, and that is normally where I run it at. I don't use much fuel either, but it never hurts to find out more information.
    "Break out the rafts, lash them to the deck. We will use them as shelter until the fleet arrives!"

"All things being equal, the simplest solution is often the correct one."

19' 1976 Lund Runabout "Fun Ghoul"
    34' 1981 Mainhip II Trawler "Iron Horse"

Re: Fuel Curve for 6354T Perkins

I Have an owners manual that may help you. It's in PDF. Send me an email and I will send it to you.

Comment

Really? Sweet!

tstolar@sdiesel.com

Thanks Fleetwin!
      "Break out the rafts, lash them to the deck. We will use them as shelter until the fleet arrives!"

"All things being equal, the simplest solution is often the correct one."

19' 1976 Lund Runabout "Fun Ghoul"
      34' 1981 Mainhip II Trawler "Iron Horse"

Comment

You have mail. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
        X