HELP!?! cannot find info on a Sun Runner!

TumidWeevil07

Recruit
Hello all! I have recently purchased a 1986 Sun Runner 230 SB from a garage sale for next to nothing. the previous owner was in mid restoration when he passed away and I am now stuck with the job of completing it! i have tried everywhere to find any kind of information on the boat IE wiring schematics or even a place to aquire replacement parts not pertaining to the Mercruiser engine. If anyone knows where i could find these schematics or realy anything that wuld help with the restoration, i would really apperciate it!! Thanks!!

TumidWeevil07

Recruit
sorry about that, i just figured tht since im mainly looking for a wiring diagram that this could be categorized under this "electricl" category.

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner
Those types of things don't typically exist for boats, other than the engine and drive the info is pretty much generic in nature.

The good part is that most boat wiring is rather basic.

Thalasso

Commander
sorry about that, i just figured tht since im mainly looking for a wiring diagram that this could be categorized under this "electricl" category.

Don't be sorry. I mentioned it because you might get more hits because you asked about ( wiring schematics or even a place to aquire replacement parts )

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner
I'll add, replacement parts aren't really available for boats either, and other than the actual fiberglass and upholstery most items were out sourced from other vendors. Little info is retained by the manufactures, and the suppliers changed frequently.