Fuse panel for 93 Bass Tracker Tournament TX 17

JimJolly

Recruit
Just purchased my first used boat and find out that the fuse panel is corroded. Have no idea as to what can be used and called Bass Pro but no help. Called local boat dealer and again no help. Attached is picture of fuse panel. Please advise anyone???

Attachments

• 93 Bass Tracker Tournament TX17 Fuse Panel.jpg
    93 Bass Tracker Tournament TX17 Fuse Panel.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 1

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Jim, what I see is very easily cleaned up with a small wire brush. I honestly don't see any need to replace it unless there is something the picture isn't showing...

alldodge

Staff member
Just purchased my first used boat and find out that the fuse panel is corroded. Have no idea as to what can be used and called Bass Pro but no help. Called local boat dealer and again no help. Attached is picture of fuse panel. Please advise anyone???

fetch

:welcome: to iboats Jim

Agree with GM you don't need to replace it, just remove, clean and replace.

When you reinstall it use silicone grease (auto parts store) over all terminals and connections. The silicone grease will have no effect on your connections, but it will seal out the moisture and air which causes corrosion

NYBo

Admiral
Welcome to iboats!:welcome:

I agree with the others. Clean it up and protect the terminals, and you should be golden for years. That's probably not the original fuse block, BTW.