Bass tracker wiring replacement

Emoake

Recruit
Where can I buy the harness? I'm having the same problem as ibilly did:
Hello all!!! I can usually find what I need on the forums, but am lost on this one...so here it goes. I have a 1993 Bass Tracker Pro17 that I am adding power tilt and trim to. It had the gas assist on it, but apparently Tracker pre-wired it for power because I found a wiring harness tucked up inside the boat that leads to the controls and also to a power tilt switch at the front of the boat. I have the power trim unit mounted and have tested it by running it up and down by connecting it directly to the battery...it seems to be working properly. Now I just need to connect the wires. I'm going to try and add some pics to make it a little easier, but I've never done it so it may take a few tries;) The harness I found tucked inside the boat has a red, blue, green and brown wire. As I've read in other posts...I believe the blue is up and the green is down, but I'm not sure about the other two. The motor on my trim unit is a standard two wire with with wires for the sending unit included in the harness. I'm not sure if tracker has included relays in the boat and somewhere as I'm unable to find them. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse by posting another trim wiring post, but I'm stuck guys. Thanks for your help.

0306001614.jpg

0306001615.jpg

EDIT: Emoake, I moved this to a topic of it's own. Please take note of the info at the top of each forum page when you are looking for answers and also refrain from posting to inactive topics that haven't had any activity in 90+days. Best to start a new topic for YOUR questions and concerns. Thanks, John

Last edited by a moderator: