Can anyone teel me the thrust of an Evinrude Scout EBF4T

boatboy1959

Recruit
I have an Evinrude Scout EBF4T trolling motor on a boat I bought. Trying to figure out the thrust of it. So far I can't find out anything looking on the internet except that it's a 1987 model. Thanks.

boatboy1959

Recruit
Thrust of a 1987 Evinrude EBF4T trolling motor

I have an Evinrude Scout EBF4T trolling motor on a boat I bought. Trying to figure out the thrust of it. So far I can't find out anything looking on the internet except that it's a 1987 model. Thanks.

boatboy1959

Recruit
Thrust of a 1987 Evinrude EBF4T trolling motor

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
If it runs, why wonder about it. If you really need to know, call Evinrude. But it took me about 30 seconds to find this information:

thrust..31lbs.
Max Current Draw....29 amps
Shaft Length........48" with a 21" vertical adjustment.
Prop................8 3/4"X 4" PN 124709
Speeds.............6
Weight.............30.5lb.

Need

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
What -- no response in three minutes so you added another post and then another. Your question was answered in one of the three.

boatboy1959

Recruit
I have no idea why it did that, I only posted once. Needed to know because I am selling the motor. I will now be off this forum and will never be back, obviously a bunch of know-it-alls.

Last edited:

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Why be upset with everybody when the only one you are upset with is me. I had a suggestion based on the fact you just acquired the boat and had idle curiosity about the motor. I then suggested you call Evinrude since they built it. The third attempt at help came with a simple internet search. You got your answer. Yes -- there are a few know it all folks here. They form one heck of a good resource. I don't claim to be one of them.