APELCO 260 FISHFINDER--Need transducer & Power Cord

IBrokeMyFreakinNeck

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Is there anyone that knows where I can find a transom mount transducer and the 12V Power Cord for an APELCO/RAYTHEON/RAYMARINE FishFinder?<br /><br />I have been searching the net, but haven't found any yet.

mikebert

Recruit
Re: APELCO 260 FISHFINDER--Need transducer & Power Cord

hi, we have a brand new in the box apelco 260 fishfinder , it has never been used . if you would be interested , we would sell you everything for 75.00 plus what ever it cost to ship to you. we are in Texas . you can contact us by email @ mbwizansky@hotmail.com. thank you , mikebert

Last edited:

mikebert

Recruit

thank you for all that were interested in apleco 260 , it was sold

Laram51

Petty Officer 3rd Class

while we are on the subject.. I have a L365 Apelco(Raymarine) and I am having a difficulty finding a thru-hull transducer. The transom mounted takes up barnacles in no time. Someone said that the transom mounted transducer can be epoxied in the bilge. Any clarity here..?

Also I am fitting a new transom and I am trying to cut down on the number of holes I put in it. can the transducer cable run thru the main passage from which the power wires and cables run thru or will it cause interference. I am dealing with a proline with outboard on gil bracket

miswirvin

Seaman Apprentice

laram51 your transducer wire will be fine if you run the wire with the rest of you cables. The best place I can tell you is ebay and graigslist. raymarine dosen't warranty those products anymore and/or make replacement parts for alot of those products. That will be a tough item to find. It's probally time for an updrade. You could probally find a superior machine for the price of the transducer.

Laram51

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thanks for your help..yeah I will be looking for a new one soon..

miswirvin

Seaman Apprentice

I believe I have found a transducer for you unit It's at a boaters World in Largo FL new in box. Let me know if youre still interested. my email is miswirvin@yahoo.com

hibrahimi

Recruit

I also need the power connector (2 pin power cable) for a "Apelco Fishfinder 460". If you know where I can get one, please let me know. Thank you!