sears trolling motor parts

mattconlon

Cadet
Hi,<br /><br />I have a Sears trolling motor. I don't know what the year is but I have the model and serial number. It is model number 217.592061 and serial number 78023658. I need to get the two mounting screws, because they froze up. Does anyone know where I could get parts or figure out the year of it :confused: ?<br /><br />Thanks alot,<br />Matt :)

flydangler

Seaman Apprentice
Re: sears trolling motor parts

I've got a Sears DieHard 36lb thrust trolling motor from about 14 years ago. In fact it was made by MinnKota and was exactly the same as the Endura model line of that time.

mattconlon

Cadet

This one seems like it could easily be 14 years old or more so maybe it was made by minnkota. Could you send pics of yours if it is not too much trouble so I could see if they look somewhat alike. My address is jfconlon@yahoo.com

Steve Wagner

Recruit

I am looking for the control circuit board for the remote control trolling motor, new or used.
Thanx Steve

Model # 217-593651 part #195066

Call me @ 402-290-7870

Last edited:

Boatist

Rear Admiral

Go to the sears repair an parts section and put in the model number. Sears is the best I have seen about stocking and having parts for old units.

Example I have a 1972 LawnMower anf they still have 99 percent of the parts for it. I have not found anything I have not been able to get.

vast8fm

Recruit

Did you find a place that carries any parts? I have a 28lb thrust sears diehard and i have no model number or serial number.