Wanted, used Huminbird Wide Eye Mount

andrewgroup

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I was given a Humminbird Wide Eye finder minus the mount and the transducer. I was hoping someone out here in boaterland has a mount laying around gathering dust and they would like to part with it. I don't know if the unit works so I would like to keep from investing too much. If someone could help me identify the correct voltage pin holes on the bottom I could apply 12+ to and see if it lights up...Thanks<br /><br />I think the mount I need is the MS2 Y model.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant
Re: Wanted, used Huminbird Wide Eye Mount

Did you go to the Humminbird website? I don't know about the mount but....they have most of the manuals on-line in Pdf format they might have the the wiring and pin-out diagrams in them it's worth the check.

andrewgroup

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I did get their manual via PDF and was able to determine +12 and ground and the unit does come on and the menus all appear to work. Since it does not detect a transducer it has limited functionality but the future looks bright.<br /><br />Still hoping to get a mount or transducer cheap, but I may break down and spend real money for next season.

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

Try here:<br /><br /> <br /> web page 2 $46.00<br /><br />Mount:<br /><br /> web page $33.00<br /><br />Getting close to a new one at those prices though!<br /><br />For Example:<br /><br /> web page