Motor Guide Laser 370 ES Problem

ggalowitch

Recruit
Anyone know where I can get a repair manual or at least a wiring diagram for the 370 ES. I have checked out the foot pedal and I have power to the plug on the motor, but thats it, without the wiring maual I guess its replacement time. Any recommendations on a new bow mount? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. :)

shooter26

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Motor Guide Laser 370 ES Problem

Hey Greg, Sorry I cant help you at the moment, I have the same Trolling Motor and Iam having problems with it also.<br />The speed control would never work and it would shut it self down with out being touched among other things(it has a mind of it's own). I am going to bring it to a cert.Motor Guide Mech.and get the low down.

ggalowitch

Recruit

Thanks for the reply, please let me know what you find out, I will continue to check and let you know if I find anything that could help us.

shooter26

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Hello Greg, Well I just talked to a Motor Guide service dealer, it turns out my Laser 370 ES is now junk. He let me know my seals on the lower end were leaking everything was getting wet inside and the control board was damaged from this. His recommendations: For what it would cost to fix you might as well buy a new one and get a warranty. Terry being a Motor Guide service tech. was very honest, He also told me to buy a Minnkota I would be much happier and it would last longer so I asked him if they sold new Minnkotas to see if he would try to push a sale, He said yes and could get it to me in a day but I could get it a lot cheaper at Cabelas or FleetFarm. If you want to talk to them about your problem here is there # (952) 881-0898.