1962 rude electric starting

lookin4

Recruit
the regulator for the battery charging is shot and theres no part # i can find on it was wondering if anyone knows what it is or of a different regulator i could use on it ? :confused:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 1962 rude electric starting

Hi, Lookin'<br /><br />This new forum is intended for questions regarding electric trolling motors and boating electronics like fish finders, GPS, radios and the like.<br /><br />I'm going to move your question to Outboard Engine Questions.<br /><br />Good luck. :)

ranger69dv

Seaman Apprentice

JB always moving people around and being ****ty with them instead of just answering there question. whats the difference if its in this forum or in another. Its still going to be the same question, and theres a good chance that you are going to answer it. So why not be a nice guy once in a while.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The difference is, Ranger, that people look for info and opportunity to help based on category.<br /><br />Otherwise there would be only one forum.<br /><br />BTW, I have answered well over 5,000 questions here. How many have you answered? Or do you just lurk and complain? :confused: