1986 Hydra Sport 22' CC Wiring Diagram / System Diagram??

PapaBB

Cadet
Hi,

First time poster, hello to all..... Your help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

I own a 1986 Hydra-Sport 22' Center Console HSX2C108J586, 2000 150HP OB Johnson OceanPro Main, with a 2003 9.9HP Mercury Kicker. Hopefully my pics uploaded.

I live in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada, and use my boat, PAPA'S PRIDE, mostly on either Trinty & Conception Bays that open out onto the Atlantic Ocean. I enjoy very much just cruisin or actually fishing, mostly for Atlantic COD, see photo.

I am looking for technical data sheets or spec sheets for my boat,,,,, especially wiring diagrams and/or system diagrams?
Does anyone have this type data for my boat or can anyone direct me as to where I might find this info??

Thanks,

Papa Bill

2012 camera 357.jpgIMAG0052.jpgDSC03365.jpgDSC03375.jpgDSC03311.JPG

NYBo

Admiral
Re: 1986 Hydra Sport 22' CC Wiring Diagram / System Diagram??

Welcome to iboats!:welcome:

Nice looking boat you've got there.A wiring diagram is likely to be impossible to find, but even if you do find one, a lot might have been done to your boat by previous owners since 1986. Plus, boat wiring tends to be fairly generic, and such diagrams can be found in the stickies at the top of this forum area. If you are having problems with a specific electrical device, ask away.

Beautiful part of the world where you are. I haven't been there in over 40 years, but I hope to get back there some day. My mother was born and raised in Brigus.

PapaBB

Cadet
Re: 1986 Hydra Sport 22' CC Wiring Diagram / System Diagram??

Thank-You, yes I am very happy with my boat,,, she suits me very well..
Yes Sir, true enough as you say could have been a few wiring modifications made along the way???
I haven't had any electrical troubles yet but just trying to have any/all resourses available if / when I might??
Nice to hear you have Newfi roots:):) The photo with my crew onboard is not far from Brigus Harbour,,,,, we were on Conception Bay just off from Spaniard's Bay,,,, Cape St. Francis is behind me in the background.. If you ever make the trip back this way would love to take you for a spin on the Bay.