Mayfair Bilge Pump with Float wiring diagram

Schnidly

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to post this wiring diagram(simply drawn), for all the folks that have trouble following written directions for wiring a Mayfair Bilge Pump with Electronic Float Control. This is wired to an indash switch so it works with the manual switch and it works automatically when the switch is off. Hope you dont mind my artistry!

Attachments

• Mayfair Pump with Float Switch Wiring Diagram.jpg
    Mayfair Pump with Float Switch Wiring Diagram.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 28

Medic4040

Seaman
Re: Mayfair Bilge Pump with Float wiring diagram

thats a great diagram. i am pretty slow when it comes to electricity to the point where when i tried to put a float switch in i did 2 things , 1) caused a second degree burn to my finger after "crossing the wrong wires" and 2) SUNK THE BOAT. so needless to say i will be printing out you diagram for reference! thanks

jevery

Chief Petty Officer

You can also do it like this to keep it on the same protected circuit whether running auto or manual.

ry%3D320

Hope you don't mind me altering your drawing, it's probably copyright infringement.
ohwell.gif

clarkmcmp

Cadet

You guys make boating a great hobby. Just when I might get frustrated and walk away from something, you again have just what I need. I googled Marfair diagram and it brought me right to this thread. Thanks Guys. Happy Boating and Happy Father's Day to all the dads.