hummingbird LCR 2000

marc1919a4

Recruit
I just bought a boat with a hummingbird LCR 2000 on it. I get no display on it, I downloaded the manual for it but it doesn't help. It comes on but shows no fish or bottom. Is the unit bad or the transducer bad? any thoughts. Thanks

road.ripper

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: hummingbird LCR 2000

HI were did you find the manual download from ?

my brother got one with his boat and no info on it ... ie battery replacment ,, etc..
road.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

Maybe there's no fish in the area. Does it show bottom contour and depth? If so, it's working. If not it isn't. I'm not familiar with that unit but it may display fish as arches rather than fish symbols.

Rocky_Road

Lieutenant Commander

I just bought a boat with a hummingbird LCR 2000 on it. I get no display on it, I downloaded the manual for it but it doesn't help. It comes on but shows no fish or bottom. Is the unit bad or the transducer bad? any thoughts. Thanks

Is this while the boat is in the water?

Most depth finders will not function otherwise....

a70eliminator

Captain

I have an 80's humminbird model 4x6 LCR, it has a demo feature, with the unit off push and hold the power button it doesn't matter if there is a transducer hooked up or not, with the boat out of the water unit on you'll have no picture unless in demo mode.