What goes with a lowrance LGC 3000?

vroom ZOOM

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hello

Just bought a boat that doesn't have any fish finders but it does have the black thingy at the bottom of the transom as well as a gps receiver that says lowrance lgc3000. What fish finder will work with it? I think it would be logical to get one that would work with it. It is the one that goes beside the steering wheel, then there was two more screens up at the front, beside the trolling motor, what would those be? Sorry but I know my way around an engine, but I have no clue about fish finders.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Hello

Just bought a boat that doesn't have any fish finders but it does have the black thingy at the bottom of the transom as well as a gps receiver that says lowrance lgc3000. What fish finder will work with it? I think it would be logical to get one that would work with it. It is the one that goes beside the steering wheel, then there was two more screens up at the front, beside the trolling motor, what would those be? Sorry but I know my way around an engine, but I have no clue about fish finders.
The black thing is a sonar transducer. Probably a depth finder.

Cheaper to buy all new than to try and reuse existing components.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
And the connectors on these things change every few years, as newer head units are designed with new features.
So a transducer more than say 10 ? years old, probably won't work on any or many new sonar units.

With 3 units onboard, they were probably networked together.
Up front they likely had separate sonar and gps units.