1996 Sea Ray SeaRayder f14 Rocker Switches Replacement

ronitom

Recruit
Recent owner of a 1996 Sea Ray SeaRayder f14 and I would like to replace the four rocker switches on the instrument panel due to the far right "start" rocker switch being destroyed!. I am having trouble sourcing a replacement for that "start" rocker switch. I assume it is an "off-momentary on" switch. It is labeled as a Carling switch, 790243, VKDA, 20A12V. Has any one replaced this switch and have a good source, part number, etc for it. Thanks, Tom

Lokithecat

Cadet
I have a 97 F16XR, I'm going through all Kinds of leaning curves. This might help.

Attachments

• photo316859.png
    photo316859.png
    369.4 KB · Views: 1

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
should be a standard carling contoura 2 switch. the switch actuators simply snap on the switch itself.

ronitom

Recruit
Appreciate the responses and while the photo provided is that of an off-on 3 pin post switch (which meets the need for both the Bilge and blower switches), my real need is a source for the Start rocker switch, a VKDA, 6 pin rocker switch. Again, since mine is destroyed, I do not know how a VKDA switch operates? It is more than on-off as it probably has to spring back (momentarily on) when a start is initiated. I've searched and haven't been able to find a VKDA!