pro sport 20 plus, no power

Plainsman

Rear Admiral
I have a pro sport 20 plus charger for my 24 volt trolling motor. When I plug it in I get no lights at all on the unit.It is 9 years old.Is there a fuse on this unit?

TIA,

Eric

Attachments

• photo316705.jpg
    photo316705.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

alldodge

Staff member
If you do a search on the net for that model the user manual shows up. It says in the troubleshooting section

and appears Pro Mariner makes the units

Check for loss of AC power at the 120 VAC outlet. Confirm GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter)has not tripped. Check with a meter or 120 VAC test light that AC power is present at the endor your extension cord. Reset AC power if it was not present. Confirm all charger cables areinstalled with the correct polarity connections at each battery and that all connections are cleanand tight. Wait 2 minutes while unit completes its analyze mode. If AC power is present andall connections are correct and LEDs do not illuminate, contact ProMariner at 1-800-824-0524from 8:30 am to 5pm Eastern Time. If your Pro Series is within the warranty period of 2 yearsfrom the date of purchase, you can go to www.promariner.com where you will find our customercare return form and instructions

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
A voltmeter test at the output terminals of the charger will confirm it is or is not working. That is of course, the power cord is plugged in, ac power is applied, and the cord\/plug itself is not damaged. A voltmeter and ohm meter are your friends here.