Anyone use Mercury Smartcraft for 2016 Tracker?

IWELD

Seaman
I was looking at adding it to my boat, a 2016 Tracker Pro Team 175TXW with 60HP Mercury 4 Stroke. I haven't found much info for how I would install it to my boat and what if any extra harnesses I'll need. I need to get an idea of the total cost before order anything and find out I need extras stuff to make it connect.

Anyone have this on a similar boat/engine combo?

Toyelectroman

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I installed the smartcraft vessel view mobile on my 2017 mercury. Haven't tested it out on the water yet as my boat was put away for the winter but it does provide a lot of information on it when i hooked it up. Took about 5 mins and just plug and play

Sliderhd

Cadet
Ii have put a Smartcraft tachometer on my 2016 Suntracker with a 2017 90 ELPT on it. Found the 22+ page thread on Smart craft and got the most out of it. I installed the SC1000 tach without much problem. I still do not have oil pressure or temp reading but think I have to have a dealer enable the inputs as the sensors are there. I did it just after I got the boat so I may have some numbers. I needed a cable (long), junction box and short cable for my install. I also had to enable (the ones an owner can) the inputs to the tach to get them to read. Not hard to do if you find the info.