Uniden Solara D / UM380 surface mount bezel

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Waiting for an email back from Uniden, however thought I would ask here.

I will be revising my dash and relocating the radio from the bracket mount where I was banging my knees into it, to a flush mount on the dash.

looking for the right surface mount bezel that fits the UM380. and no, neither the manual or the uniden website have been of any help. normally a list of model specific accessories would be listed.... not with Uniden.

I believe its the FMB322W

anyone have the Uniden UM380 or 415 with a flush mount and can confirm?

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
not the cheezy brackets

a flush mount bezel like this

fmb322w.jpg

sam am I

Commander
No sry, it was just a google search using your numbers........I saw it had the brand name on it and copied it. Thought perhaps with a lil digging ya might be able to find a re-seller

More here, here, and here

Last edited:

sam am I

Commander
Try here as well.....these all appear to have templates (dimensions, measure your UM380) on the installation manual on the lower right of each bezel's page.

sam am I

Commander
Found it!.........here buy it here?

But, best measure your radio and check me on it........

Click image for larger version  Name:	sd464300846-rinker-boats-standard-horizon-cmb11w-white-plastic-flush-depth-finder-mount-4.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	27.9 KB ID:	10687890

PN is CMB11W

This might work/be an upgrade and be purdier, same PN (has the "11" in PN) but, this site is out, perhaps knowing this face however is the same PN, you'll be able to buy this style knowing it should fit your 380 too........

Note the other similar (CMB types) bezels here have similar PN's BUT, change from "11" to "14", "15" and "24" in the body of the PN, I think this indicates a dimension change, don't think those will work for your radio.......

Last edited: