Glen-L WB Power Skiff Build

zool

Captain
How many times have you tripped over that little step up? I would be falling over that all day long! Looks like a very nice improvement though.

That little step up was 10 inches high until the other day NM, actually, ive gotten used to it all, but not while working around 12" saw blades lol....The center alley is a driveway pitched at 2" over 20' to a drain, the step up is for the level sides. Once the counters and 8' center table, and TS outfeed table is set, theres only four, 4' wide areas to step onto.

zool

Captain
My back hurts just thinking of that jackhammer ..:eek:
I always have better results using the drywall knifes over the spreaders . Just easier to hold on to and control the flow .

Yeah, the spreaders always cramp my hands, and the two knives make it easier to handle what gets scraped back off.

I wont be renting any more jackhammers after this for a while! lol

zool

Captain
Concrete busting is for younger guys. That's when I'd call in my hunting partner. He's a lot younger and has a concrete business :)

I keep forgetting im getting old.......too bad they dont rent hunting partners with the hammers!:lol:

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Looks like you have been busy zool! I always like the jackhammer on the front of the bobcat best! :D Nice looking work all around!

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Raise the base cabinets/counter then ply off the floor. May qualify for ADA financing.? Once you meet the bank I'm sure you get the free loan. :rolleyes:

zool

Captain
Raise the base cabinets/counter then ply off the floor. May qualify for ADA financing.? Once you meet the bank I'm sure you get the free loan. :rolleyes:

If I ply the floor, then i'd have to fix the roof leaks........I see no reason to panic :D

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Make wide gaps and you'll never have to sweep it. Little smaller though than wheelchair wheel widths. Don't wanna get stuck.
Or capture the water and make some gardens. Stuff is almost legal now.
Freakin snowing here

zool

Captain
Yea Kev, but 40's and 50's next week!.....youre gonna run out of excuses for not working on the boat soon :rolleyes:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Ya got that right!:) That boat is always on my mind. I looked at Micks pic today and I like the flow from wheelhouse straight into cabin. Mine is offset left. If I center the door then I can build out a bench tableish thingy? I better get that floor down first. Right?

zool

Captain
Micks boat is wider, so a center cabin aisle may not be possible with yours.....being a walkaround.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Pretty sure you are right. I think off the top of my head it's 7'6" and his is longer. mickyryan

Kinda like putting 3 lbs of crap in a 1 lb bag.

Year:

Make:
Bayliner

Model:
2159 Trophy

Type:
Hard Top Cuddy Cabin

Hull Material:
Fiberglass

Trailer:
Included

Use:
Fresh Water

Engine Type:
Single Inboard/Outboard

Engine Make:
Omc Engine

Engine Model:
3.0 L 140hp

Primary Fuel Type:
Gas

For Sale By:
Private Seller

Fuel Capacity:
31 - 40 Gallons

Hull ID Number:
BYQA59FDH889

Length:
22.0 feet

Beam:
8.0 feet

zool

Captain
The USC order came in the other day, so I got the rest of the compound on the hull. Now a bunch of sanding after it cures. Then 2-3 coats of white tinted resin over it all, and more sanding. Then drill the holes for the bow eye, stern eyes, and drain tube. With the weather warming up a bit this week, hopefully it will cure quicker.

Aside from that, ive just been doing electrical work on the shop, installing 60 can lights, 9 4 bulb florescent troffers, ad 3 way switches for the vacuums under the counters.

y4mWUUiyhQnK5Delq4Ps8xnvBiA9aQ3nFtR-b0GTmaI0xlFVJpzpn0-v0IhAuY7bbOzQzN-AMnGGy6f0wNecMLgRYqx3vGaQJhtgfNwesHScvurkz_O6aHAz27YIoHGkvli9EvhrTjUtZLqJkSZ7h99AsCbiH-f0aJ-yQAc2rXiCtBR8t8UO7iIo8ngDt5LwCXlwEFiw-l_jYkRr9g9hTgoJg