Project Fuggly - No Longer Fuggly And Splashed!!!!!!

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Thanks guys! I changed out the temp sending unit today and ran her on the muffs. This one seemed to work better, but the needle was past strait up and leaning over towards the red, still in the green but just not where I would expect. But It at least gives me a reference, the other one just went into the red. For now I think I will run with it and see how it does next season. I also winterized the cooling system. After that i hosed the engine and bilge down with simple green and washed out the oil. I am almost certain its one of the hydraulic lines going to the tilt trim.....which probably means pulling the engine! :facepalm: But I will get back to that after I get caught up on things around here. I have put a lot off to focus on Fuggly.....need to get caught up and get back to here in a month or so.

Brien S

Seaman
Congrats on the slash !!! That moment always feels good, it's like " Ya, I did it !! ". Actually a pretty cool looking boat.

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Wow that is pretty cool Sam, should fill out your fleet nicely :D Too bad it has the old leg of death drive, nothing a mercruiser won't fix. Sort of looks like a cat hull in the front, but not in the back. I would be curious what the bottom look like. Electric opening windshield? That sounds cool! 87hp, won't be setting any speed records. I am glad I went to 165 on Fuggly.....she might get a compcam with a bit more grind one of these days.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Well, Arch, couple things to say Sir....

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!! great Job!!! Fuggly looks fantastic!!! You should be proud!!

BOOMER SOONER!!!

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Hope everyone is well! I have been busy with Hangar upgrades. I got the unit heater in, lights, fans and the ceiling in the north half. One of these days I will get this thing finished! I am working on getting a bunch of slatwall for it.....its coming out of a retail space we are working on.

20190101_171506.jpg20190102_180747.jpg20190102_180734.jpg20190102_182955.jpg

zool

Captain
The hanger is coming out great Arch!...I like the home depot shelving ;)....Im still patching the roof on mine....

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
The hanger sure is well lit up ! The slat wall will finish it off nicely !

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Thanks for the comments. It has been a lot of blood sweat and tears...and money lol! but every year it gets a bit better. I just want to keep the quality up there, it always pays off in the end. There are about a 100 things I would change but that is how it works lol!

I got word to come pick up the stat wall today. That will have to wait till things thaw out, watching it snow right now. You Florida guys have it rough with that winter heat lol! Well it will be in the 60s here next week, looking forward to it! I hate the snow and ice!

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
fantastic shop! i have had to put saran wrap across my keyboard "droool protection" :) its gonna pitch a fit herte in about 30 minutes and then get cold i heard only around 65 for a high tomorrow :(

oldrem

Commander
Going to be like Spring break here tomorrow - prediction is a climb to 47 :)