Rehab SportCraft 222 1983 deep V hull cuddy walkaround

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Looking good Kev!!! Sorry I've been slacking. Neck and Health issues, G-Kids, and Furniture Building/Upholstery work has REALLY been keeping me hopping. Hope to be more attentive in the future.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
man o man....last two days with temps in am at 18 deg. Even the heater is chuckling.

chevymaher

Commander
LOL 22 here now. I am going down and put 45 degree braces on my outdrive stand. I was sound proofing the engine compartment the other day, I am ready. Siren is calling the fish someone is.

ocean.jpg

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I called but no-one picked up!:blue: I have a bunch of PB, wood and glass to do for the side mount seat thingy. Tom. looks a lot better.

Mad Props

Lieutenant Commander
Weird that the ocean is calling from the middle of Quebec lol

"province of Quebec
Area codes 450, 579 and 354 are telephone area codes in the North American Numbering Plan for the Canadian province of Quebec, encompassing the off-island suburbs of Montreal, which is served by area codes 514 and 438."

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Con't working on my folding side seat base. In addition I had to work the existing quarter panel where I am mounting the wood base so I will have some flat/square area to begin from. Used pcs of wood and fit like a puzzle. The woods are different thicknesses from 3/4" down to 3/8" to compensate for the various angles and twists.
For the side mount base I drilled add'l holes out and filled with hairy pb. Sorta thin so I could work it.
Then thickened it more to make some angles off the plys so glass would down down flat.
2018_0401_193905_001.JPG
Couple pics to follow

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
They have been returned to house duty ince i tore that boat down turned it back into a bow rider rid sold it , damn woodboring bees ate it up

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
done yet?

I'm def a slacker! :D With this half arsed weather I spent time cleaning and organizing my boat cave. Pondering
next steps etc.
Also got my arse moved to 1st shift. Now its weird getting my body clock back in sync. Been years on 3rd.
At least weather is getting warmer to some degree but rain.

Last edited:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
To any moderators my profile edit feature has been locked out. Can you release this please.
Thanks