Rehab SportCraft 222 1983 deep V hull cuddy walkaround

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Nothing on my end either.. maybe the eeeeepoxy fumes are getting to you

literature-jack_and_the_beanstalk-fairy_tales-magic_mushrooms-drugs-cartoons-jmg0023_low.jpg

Mad Props

Lieutenant Commander
HAHAHAHA I'm too cheap to hire a contractor... Hence me building a boat for 3 years vs buying one.

Its a direct vent propane fireplace... Uses a 4" inner liner and 6 5/8" outer liner. Pretty easy stuff to work with, just kinda spins and locks together and you only need 1" clearance to combustibles. The hardest part was running the gas line... I coulda used the flexible stuff buts its so expensive...(theres my cheapness again)... So I plumbed the whole thing with black iron pipe.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Nice fireplace MP !
I had thought about adding a fireplace when I built my house . But it was about 100 deg that day so I figured it would never get used unless it blew out cold air ... LOL!
Its almost Christmas and I have yet to turn on the heat ...

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Well lets see if these pics take. I hope so. New sim card etc.
Lots of areas I have to go back to and sand out. The "thick" eeeppooxxyy is a pia to work with. Since I have 2 gals I gots ta use it. 1 gal gone moving into the next.
Oh well no luck with pics. Later.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Up to the low /mid 20's today, sweating off the pounds.
Began sanding all the rough spots, drips and rounding out the 90 degree angles. Listening to NON Christmas music.
That will allow me to wrap the glass around the corners. I'm figuring 3 more 3 hour sessions of that then go back and rewet/fill dinks.
pics coming.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Man this weather sucks. Somewhat...
Now takes 2 beers to get from ice-cold 20 deg to 80. May have to add another torpedo. :eek:
May have to move on up to my Bloody Marys!!!
Bump the FLA Mick! lol

Last edited: