Rehab SportCraft 222 1983 deep V hull cuddy walkaround

oldrem

Commander
Good progress. Hopefully we'll have some decent working weather up here before too long. I just have to be satisfied to work on my outboards for now and follow everyone else's projects.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Good progress. Hopefully we'll have some decent working weather up here before too long. I just have to be satisfied to work on my outboards for now and follow everyone else's projects.

I know the feeling Rem...this late winter really was a pia. Is it unusual for your area too?
Got a little more done similar to yesterday. I'll need to order some goodies.

Under floor glass 4.jpgunder glass 5.jpg

oldrem

Commander
Yes, unusual even for us. A normal winter gives us a few breaks with an occasional day or two even into the 60's. Never saw a day over 45 until mid March when upper 40's should have been the norm. Long range prediction doesn't look good for us, saying to expect well below normal temps through June. Not looking good. At least made 50's, sunny and calm today :)

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Hey Kev....Looks like you've still got the "Touch" for doin some GREAT Glass work!!!:rockon:

Thanks Mike! Tinkering with my leftovers. So went and finished the last underside of the deck. Some shinny width pcs. of wood on this pc so I did those in 1700 and EEEEPppoooxxy.
Pics suck cause I can't see the phone screen from the sun. And I'm not complaining. Come on Heat! Gots ta sack out for me night shift.
Later.
under floor 6.jpg

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Hey that pile of mulch looks like it's getting bigger ! :D
Don't feel bad I have 5 - 18 yrd loads of fill I need to spread waiting on me .. :facepalm:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Just make sure your paying attention if you get thirsty ... Wouldn't want to take a swig of eeepoxy by accident ! ;)

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Sam I could see that happening.That mulch is from last year. LOL! and it does look bigger.Swelled up from all the snow and rain.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
eh' we will back that excuse if that's ya go to.. although i think ya missus might be wiser then that :)

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
So not much to show. I did grind off the loose edges from the underside deck and refitted back in. Starting to do some dental work on the bait tank, 2 deck storage tanks and transom platform. Getting there.
deck back in.jpg .

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Hey guys thanks,
Went out today and the temps dropped to @ 55-. Yesterdays quick fixes were still a little tacky so....
Grandson is coming over today for 1 year old BD.
God life goes so fast. Best to all.
On a good note have 60-70-80 next week!!
KC

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Here's hoping your weather/Temps are all favourable to your boat building activities!!!
Blessings my Friend!!

Mad Props

Lieutenant Commander
If I recall correctly, you're a PA dweller as well. Looks like we are going straight from winter to summer this year... Gonna be blazing this week!