Rehab SportCraft 222 1983 deep V hull cuddy walkaround

oldrem

Commander
At least it doesn't usually stick around long this time of year. Praying for some warmth here. Still mostly 30's to mid 40's for at least the next 2 weeks.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
oldrem
yea it is starting to melt away...oh man just tired of it. Seemed like an extended winter.

demarko210

Big. Like 3 x 2.5 feet. Probably end up as a beer cooler. :)Still piping it in. So when the deck is on I can hook up the water and pump later back in the bilge.

oldrem

Commander
oldrem
Gotta say I do like those six shooters and holsters there!

Thanks. I used to do a lot of Cowboy Action SASS competition years ago. Oldrem was my handle - shot a pair of Remington 1875s with stag grips in 45 cal. Made all my own holsters and belts from scratch.

demarko210

Chief Petty Officer
I like your style boat KC. I wish my hull was a bit deeper like yours. You plan on putting foam under the deck?

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
demarko210 and mickyryan

Oh yea. Got to put in foam. Kinda a coast gaurd thing plus it makes sense. :joyous: Gonna figa out something to make those aquaducts work to get the water out. Your foam vid looked interesting.

Mick,
Rain is melting away the foam but I smellllllllllll spring and warm temps!!! Finally. Getting my ducks lined up I am.

oldrem I looked up those six shooters. If yours are authentic {ill bet they are} quite a collectors pc. I've been looking
for 1 of those but my brain says no no no.

oldrem

Commander
[USER="430593" said:
oldrem[/USER] I looked up those six shooters. If yours are authentic {ill bet they are** quite a collectors pc. I've been looking
for 1 of those but my brain says no no no.

The ones I used for competition were replicas, but I do own one of the first 13k produced of the real thing. We shot it at one of the meets for fun with ammo made to the period (black powder in the 44-40 cases)

Here's some of my 1800's collection:

left1.jpg

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
The ones I used for competition were replicas, but I do own one of the first 13k produced of the real thing. We shot it at one of the meets for fun with ammo made to the period (black powder in the 44-40 cases)

Very very nice!

nurseman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Those are some very nice looking revolvers!

demarko210

Chief Petty Officer
I thought if the boat was 22ft and over it did require foam "most times I am wrong".

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
https://www.uscgboating.org/regulations/assets/builders-handbook/FLOTATION.pdf

No it's a funny thing. Boats under 20' require flotation foam. All the regs, requirements etc get overlapped when a boat is approved for the general public as a "leisure" boat and exceeds 20'+.
"Basic" foam requirements are prevalent for most boats. In particular when a boat is mfg'd and has foam in it already by the mfg. the reasoning is the time allowed before the boat gets or does not swamp. In other words stays afloat.
That being said if it's got foam in it I want the same if not more foam to keep the sharks off my ass. :rolleyes:
I don't think the Coast Gaurd or Feds put it quite the same way as I just explained it.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Ok so here's the plan for tomorrow;
-Split baby lobster tails, drawn butter
-Spiral Ham
-Spinach and cheese stuffed raviolis in a alfredo sauce with chopped spinach and basil pesto
-large shrimp fried tempura with a hot sweet chili sauce and/or modified soy sauce
-Chicken picante, lemon butter sauce
-Beer
Kinda doing this so I can remember what the heck I'm cooking.
Cheers to all and Happy Easter if you celebrate the day. If not just swing by anyway for the eats.:)

oldrem

Commander
Ok so here's the plan for tomorrow;
-Split baby lobster tails, drawn butter
-Spiral Ham
-Spinach and cheese stuffed raviolis in a alfredo sauce with chopped spinach and basil pesto
-large shrimp fried tempura with a hot sweet chili sauce and/or modified soy sauce
-Chicken picante, lemon butter sauce
-Beer
Kinda doing this so I can remember what the heck I'm cooking.
Cheers to all and Happy Easter if you celebrate the day. If not just swing by anyway for the eats.:)

Sounds like quite a feast! Have a Happy Easter!

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
So the freakin weather broke here. Dry, no rain, temps lower mid 60"s. Pulled out my floor sections and began throwing some
glass on. Forgot how good it felt. Glass is for the underside. under floor glass 1.jpg
Click image for larger version  Name:	under floor 3.jpg Views:	2 Size:	884.0 KB ID:	10560994

Attachments

• image_288824.jpg
    image_288824.jpg
    884 KB · Views: 0