Rehab SportCraft 222 1983 deep V hull cuddy walkaround

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Woodonglass Mike Thank you! You have always been there for me! Back at you.
Now in regards to mickyryan Goobs...I heard you poured some stuff for a transom..yea sure ya did. :watermelon: Damn mulch is bothering me too! I really need to get to my garden. YIKES! oldrem Glad ya got some heat. chevymaher do you and Micky share the same I can't sleep meds? Holy crapola dude. back in the day if I had 1 employee like you guys I woulda retired at 30 yo! Then let you guys buy the biz.
You all are a bunch a great dudes. You to sphelps .....hundreds more. Getting tired...hitting the sack. Geratol running out...

So on the bait well. I had some slices out of it from the removal. So I backed up the underside with some 1700. Left it in such a way that I would be able to push some PB w/ 1/4" glass into it to set and then go back and sand out, fiil utter voids latter. Sorry gettin boring and rambling.. Here's some pics Mick;
bait well 1.jpgbw 2.jpgbw 3.jpgbw 4.jpgbw 5.jpg

I didn't take any pics of the underside but what was cool is that you could see the pb filling in the voids as I moved along.

Attachments

• bw 6.jpg
    bw 6.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 2
  • bw 6.jpg
    bw 6.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 2

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
the eeeeeepoxy master:) i fear that stuff lol , plus i like the perpetual high i get from poly :) im a non drinker remember?:)

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I,m kinda getting into the epoxy thing lately .. Patched up an epoxy surfboard that I picked up the other day on the cheap ..
Now if I could just find the time to try it out ... :facepalm:
Nice work as usual KC !

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
IDK...I just like working with EEppoxy! It's so easy to use. 1 part this and 4 part that, mix use, done. I'd probably have a Devil of a time with poly.:eek:

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
you know i even have a gallon of it that i was going to use on something to learn it but i has been afraid to open that "pandora's" box or jug , lol.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I,m kinda getting into the epoxy thing lately .. Patched up an epoxy surfboard that I picked up the other day on the cheap ..
Now if I could just find the time to try it out ... :facepalm:
Nice work as usual KC !

Sam...I couldn't resist ;)

shotglassredux__70063.1420666869.386.513.jpg

Image result for funny old surfer pics

50976531_eb41603ec8_0.jpg

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I resemble that remark .. My pop ups more resemble crawl ups nowadays .. But once I’m standing I’m good to go ! ;)

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Started diddlin with some more "little stuff" that needs done before the next puzzle part gets fitted in. Little baitwell sanding and ply strengthening, glassing. Sanding, grinding, the usual. Perfect weather yesterday and today. Gonna cut up and sort all my scrap brass and copper. $$ for more materials.
Anyone heard from this ole Fart? zool Probably bought another and finished it boat.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
So pics might be in order. The bait well has a spot that the wood is thin. I added some 1700 again. Also made a "toothe" to go under the existing deck glass and will allow me to add pb for a good adhesion.
Also sanded down fishwell Epoxy and went back with fiairing compound for easier sanding. 1st time I used it. Went on pretty good.

3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg1.jpg2.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Well went ok. Manhandled the livewell into the boat. It's an odd spot for fit. One side of the fix gave a crack. Not concerned
will refix. Ended up working the deck and stringers so it is a looser fit and hopefully that will solve the problem. Done for da day.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Nothing but rain, rain rain...And animals were begining to come into my yard in pairs.
I better get this thing to float.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
[h=3]How Long Is a Cubit? | Ark Encounter[/h] https://arkencounter.com/noahs-ark/cubit/
The Bible tells us the length of Noah’s Ark was 300 cubits, its width 50 cubits, and its height 30 cubits. ... Acubit is an ancient measurement of length based on the distance from the elbow to the tip of the longest finger. ... Though the original cubit length is uncertain, it was most ...
Hebrew Long‎: ‎est. 20.4 in
Babylonian Long‎: ‎19.8 in
Egyptian Long‎: ‎20.6 in
Hebrew‎: ‎17.5 in