iBoaters...Where are you!!!! - Members Map

Pusher

Lieutenant
Oh oops, sorry. I clicked the drop down menu and searched successfully

Pcolafisher

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Wood- I entered my location and it showed up on the map in Pensacola. I closed and re-opened the map, and my icon was gone! What happened?

jbcurt00

Staff member
Pcolafisher I just accessed the map, and you had 2 pins listed......

I deleted the 1 that had less info.

If you put in a City for location, ALL the people who use that city have pins that are stacked for lack of a better description....

Use the list feature from the drop down menu on the top left of the map. Scroll down the list of names (alphabetical, or at least it is when I view it) and you'll find your name. Click it and you can see the details you provided and a 1 of 2 notation. Click next and you'll see the other person registered for Pensacola...

My guess is your pin was under his when you went back to look.....

Myyke

Seaman Apprentice
Looks like i’m the only one north of Grande Prairie, Sexith. Yay, more lakes for me! Lol

jbcurt00

Staff member
Woodonglass site seems to be down.. any thoughts on how to get it back up and running?

Only by someone paying $20/mo or $200/yr to become an upgraded account. $20/mo account has pin limits and view limits.

Once the member map was 'pinged' 100 times ny someone loading the page, the free account used to set it up, was frozen. Not unlike Photobucket's money grab last year, just not quite as expensive to reset.

achris

More fish than mountain goat
And now you can all see me too. :D Perth, WA.

das_army_life_yah

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I can’t seem to drop a pin. Doesn’t wanna work. achris I’m in SeaTac. Just got to Washington in early March so I got no clue where Perth is.

achris

More fish than mountain goat
In Chris' case...WA is Western Australia...Just slightly different than Washington
:D

:facepalm:

I stopped saying 'Western Australia' after I was chastised by some arrogant member who said 'We all know that (WA) means Western Australia'...

So, what do you (all) want me to do? :noidea:

Chris.....

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
:facepalm:

I stopped saying 'Western Australia' after I was chastised by some arrogant member who said 'We all know that (WA) means Western Australia'...

So, what do you (all) want me to do? :noidea:

Chris.....

W AU :confused: