iBoaters...Where are you!!!! - Members Map

dsinger1211

Cadet
Florida is pretty well covered now, I actually was surprised to see so many I Boaters around the state. And yes I would also like to know how to put a ping on here.. One Chief had posted that and I am pretty sure he is a former submariner as am I. I read a lot of the restoration posts with interest seeing how people are rebuilding their boats knowing that if I have a question I know where to go to find the answers. Thank you all whom have dedicated so many hours restoring your boats and documenting the progress for all of us to see.

hvymtl939

Chief Petty Officer
Olathe, KS (Kansas City Suburb)! Boat at Lake Olathe, Hillsdale, Clinton, and Melvern lakes in Kansas, and Lake of the Ozarks and Tablerock Lake in Missouri.

Hoosmatroos

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'm sure that i'm not the only one in The Netherlands but am the first one on the map :)

lugnut1009

Cadet
Vicksburg, Ms

Right on the Mississippi river.
[video]http://wx.wjtv.com/webcams/vicksburg03.jpg?t=1486642476898[/video]

Uglylure

Cadet
No Title

I think I am pinned, come on up to God's Country GWN = Great White North.. New Liskeard
The mosquitoes are NOT that BIG.
"it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it"

Attachments

• photo261048.jpg
    photo261048.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 0

jbuote

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I think I added my pin correctly.. lol

​Still new to boating.. Got my first boat end of August 2016. Did some work to it, and finishing up this spring. Hoping to get her on the water for the first time soon!

Pusher

Lieutenant
What do the pin colors mean? Rank?
There's no way to search for members in the map is there?