salvage yard near houston

73psd

Seaman Apprentice
Re: salvage yard near houston

Hey handymanac<br />I am hoping someone will have an answer to ?? too.

73psd

Seaman Apprentice

I made a couple of calls today, and the guys said did not know of such a place.

GeeFrankk

Seaman Apprentice

Look up boat-links.com, then scroll down and click on Mother Of All Marintime Sites, look on the index for salvage. Enjoy<br /><br />B O A T bring on another thousand

gewf631

Chief Petty Officer

I'm also looking for such a yard, in the Chicago-area, so I followed GeeFrankk's suggestion, but struck-out.<br />So, I turned to some of the online Yellow Pages, and found what I was looking for. Took awhile, looking through "salvage", "marine", and a few others, but this might work for you!

73psd

Seaman Apprentice

I struck out on that link also.<br /><br />I may have found one near Austin.<br />Captain Mac's Marine, I think.<br />No website or anything

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

take 146 south to FM517 in Bacliff make a left just before the curve on left mainly cars and trucks but allot of times he also has boat and engines he sales out

amidaeus

Seaman

I went to "Boaters World" today and picked up a "boaters directory", "Texas Edition" It has a lot of listings in that area that may help. I did see salvage services, but not boat salvage yards. You can request one at www.theboatersdirectory.com or pick it up at boaters world.