Hour gauge?

Tjdello

Seaman
I'm almost finished restoring my boat(new gel coat, custom storage lids-satin black,interior work-custom lights under dash, on console,front and rear navigation lights (LITERALLY re-wired whole electrical system-new gauges too ,spent $500 on my 1995 70hp evinrude motor($156 for power pack),(bout $150 for new carbs),($200 labor)and have not put any hours on it since I got it and I was wondering if I should go ahead and put a hour gauge on it before I'm done..............got the boat for a heck of a deal just $20 bucks!!!!!!!!!! And I'm only fourteen - still in junior high but I've gotten really good at the Fiberglas work and painting and gel coating this is my seventh boat so far and every boat I do I pay for it entirely my self restoring boats is fun,oh yeah and this is a 18 foot glasstream bass boat 1985 Tom. I'll upload some pics so tell me your opinion about the hour gauge

Tjdello

Seaman
Re: Hour gauge?

restoring this old stuff is awesome I've gotten so skilled I can do it all myself now, uh oh I'm ramblin again,crap

Outsider

Lieutenant Junior Grade

and I was wondering if I should go ahead and put a hour gauge on it before I'm done.

Only if you're interested in the hours from that point forward. I would keep up with normal maintenance and not bother, but that's me ... :)

Tjdello

Seaman

Thanks for the advice outsider I don't think I'll put one on it :)