at wits end

texsguns

Seaman
ok got another bunch of questions 1st anyone know of company that sells aluminum trim(molding) for old boats??? after hours of searching on web i found nothing 2nd question anyone ever heard of the boat maker REGEN if so can i have your opinion??? please after hours of searching on web i found nothing@#$#@! ive been callin my boatA rexcraft because thats what i saw it called my boat title says regen as a maker im assuming rexcraft would be the mobel??? as in make/model in cars this a fact???thanks aka texsguns

outonbizniz

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: at wits end

I found them just last week. Taco Metals makes just what you're looking for.<br /> Taco Metals <br /><br />If you cannot find a local distributer you can order from a shop up here in Maine...<br /><br /> Coastal Marine <br /><br />Hope this helps.

D

DJ

Larry,<br /><br />Outonbiz gave you some great websites to check out. I've used some of the Taco products myself. They are of good quality.

texsguns

Seaman

djohns ive looked at taco they dont have what im looking fer nor do they have nuthing that looks close to it however ill keep lookin thanks LMV

cimmaronjim

Seaman Apprentice

Larry, Talk to this guy, Clint Bland, He does custom extrusions and might be able to help you.<br />Here is his e-mail<br />cb632@peaknet.net

Bondo

Staff member

is REGEN state short talk, maybe it's a Regency...<br />i'm not fimiliar with rexcraft... i Think i've heard of a Regency....<br />try this place,they're into the older restorations,+ they also have a forum.....<br /><br /> http://www.fiberglassics.com/