Free boat in Houston(almost)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
a younger guy I do business with in Texas asked<br />me to help him buy a boat on a shoestring and I<br />bid for him (mistake) on one I found on E-bay.<br />he's backed out and now I am the proud owner of<br />a 17'1984 Monarch bass boat with a 115merc for<br />$1,000. a decent deal... only problem is, I live<br />in NY and transport is BIG$, twice the cost of the<br />boat.<br />I figure if I can find someone in Texas who wants<br />a decent boat, I'd give it to them for free IF they would pull the motor and crate it for trucking. even if someone wants to donate it to<br />a church or charity and take a write off....<br />if anyone has any other ideas I'd love to hear them.<br />(haven't told my wife yet) :eek:

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Free boat in Houston(almost)

I replied to this in your other post. I'm in the Houston/Galveston area if that is close to the boat.<br /><br />If so, email me at keltonkrew@ev1.net and lets discuss the details.

bigron

Cadet

i can also help you out. iam in the bay town, seabrook,pasadena area of houston.email me at <br />ronsierra@yahoo.com

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

thanks Bigron,<br />there's some pics in the boat ?'s forum.<br />will send e-mail.<br />regards,<br />M.Y.