Building of an I/O pontoon (lots of pics)

jbcurt00

Staff member
Re: Building of an I/O pontoon (lots of pics)

Nice workmanship! Great looking!

I don't even want to know how hard it is to gas up a tandem trailer rig at 68'+ :facepalm: The dogs probably love all that real estate on the the 'toon deck, plus all that nice new white upholstery.....

TurboM700

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Nice workmanship! Great looking!

I don't even want to know how hard it is to gas up a tandem trailer rig at 68'+ :facepalm: The dogs probably love all that real estate on the the 'toon deck, plus all that nice new white upholstery.....

Thanks

No fuel stops here. We plan our vacations so we leave mid week and come home on a monday morning so we miss traffic. I had a 16ft pontoon before this one that I got stuck in traffic doing a tripple pull and they royal sucked.

LOL dogs and white upholstery dont go together. My brother and his 8 month old daughter really liked it because it was like a big play pen for her and she really couldnt hurt her self or get into trouple.

emoney

Commander

What an awesome build, Turbo!!! Hats off to you my man, hats off!

TurboM700

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Few videos from this weekend. Spent all 3 days out on her burnt 30 gallons of fuel with no issues whats so ever.

Picked up a nice 4 blade prop off of CL this week for 100 bucks.
IMG_1749.jpg

Here is a video of the boats first time pulling anything. Did really well was very impressed.

Just for fun this is a video of my wife riding the stand up for the first time. She did really well considering she usally doesnt like all my "stuipd" toys. I couldnt get her off the stuipd thing for rest the day.