A money saving tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcaptain

Petty Officer 1st Class
I renovate and manage rental properties for a living, and one trick I learned to save money is to buy Lowes 10% off coupons on ebay. Home Depot accepts them as well. Each coupon is good for 10% off, the max discount is $500. So that arauco 3/4" ply that is $42 sheet - now $38, times 4 and it adds up. Hope this helps some of ya'll save some cash on your restoration!

lowes.JPG

jstiene

Seaman Apprentice
Re: A money saving tip

I can save you even more...instead of buying these on ebay, go to your local post office and grab a few of the moving packets they have on the counter. The 10% coupons are in there, and now, they also have 10% Sears coupons in the same packe. I use these all the time at Lowes and now Sears...
Joe

vcaptain

Petty Officer 1st Class

Even better! I was wondering where the guys on ebay get em. Thanks!

I can save you even more...instead of buying these on ebay, go to your local post office and grab a few of the moving packets they have on the counter. The 10% coupons are in there, and now, they also have 10% Sears coupons in the same packe. I use these all the time at Lowes and now Sears...
Joe

andgott

Master Chief Petty Officer

Yeah- They are at the post office. Technically, the people selling them on E-Bay are kind of in a grey area, they really aren't supposed to sell them (that's why they tell you in the ad that they are selling the LABOR to collect and send them!).

Usually, Other home stores (like Home depot and Menards) will take the coupons as well!

so there's a business idea! go to the post office and grab a bunch of coupons and sell them on ebay. geebus!

also, keep an eye out for harbor freight. 20% coupons!!

talltx

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Just passed it on to the tinnie gang (Starmada). Thanks for the tip.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.