Love, Necessity and Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT1000000

Rear Admiral
Wow...?
Where to begin.
First off apologies for having dropped off of the map for such another long lapse.
Hello to all my friends and followers.
Life has been very unkind.
This part is very difficult for me.
Please bear with me...
Last year, March 5th,2019, I lost the most important part of my entire life.
My Lucie.
The pain is still very fresh.
I had hoped the next time I posted here would be another positive progress report on the Bassassin.
In a sad way, it is at least an update on the status of the boat.
Due to my loss and other life obstructions, the only news I have is that I will once again be moving this year to parts, as of yet, undetermined and the boat is getting dragged to wherever I may end up with the hope of finishing it up.
I hope at this crazy time in our history, all of my fellow Iboaters are safe and healthy.
I promise to check in when I can, and will hopefully be back one day soon to report on boat progress.
May all of your boat times be memorable and fun.
Blessings to all, your friend, Gus

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Gus,
Thank you and only the best to you and yours. Very sorry for your loss. Very good to hear form you. Take all the time you need.
Kevin

jbcurt00

Staff member
Gus,
you have my and the Admirals deepest condolences, sorry for your loss.

good luck forging a new path

We'll be here when you get back to it.

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Gus, very sorry for your loss, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take the time you need, we will be around when you decide to get back. Take care of your self and stay safe.

nurseman

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Gus, so very sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest condolences. Hopefully your new path will bring you to happiness.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I am so sorry to hear this Gus.. I pray for you and your family to receive gods grace and that he may help you through this time of sorrow ...Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family ...

Willyclay

Captain
Gus, we will be here when you feel up to it. Meanwhile, I hope all these expressions of support can provide a little help as you and your family deal with this loss, Bill.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Gus, There are NO words that I can say to express my deep sorrow for your loss. All I do KNOW is GOD is with you and lean on him for the knowledge for what path to take. He WILL guide you and walk with you. I'm a Phone Call away buddy!!
Blessings!!!
YBIC!!

ocdata

Recruit
Thanks for such a great post that wow - what a story. I'm still following through and bouncing around - 168 pages over 9 years. Thank you so much for doing this and I plan on documenting my own boat restoration project with alot of knowledge from this post. So many good knowledgeable people in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.